Monday, April 28, 2008

So this is Charlie


He turned 2 in February and he hasn't stopped jabbering since. From the moment he rises until the moment he goes to sleep he is always talking or singing. He's goofy, smart and quite a charmer.
Its been sooo many years since his sisters were that little that I have forgotten all the simple and amazing discoveries that happen when you're 2.
Today he came up to me all in a fluster and excited to show me the lines in his palms. Yep, that's what I said, palms. We then compared my palms to his and traced the lines and creases in our palms. That's just one little example. There are so many moments like this in our days, days filled with new discoveries and adventures.
So everyone, raise a palm, and cheer for the simple things in life.

1 comment:

sweetpeas said...

Oh My what a Cutie Pie, I could eat him up!!!