Thursday, July 10, 2008

2 Weeks, YIKES!

The house is clean and we've even starTed moving in some of the smaller boxes. My sewing table and machine have also been moved so now unfortunately I can't use "I'm working on the quilt" as an excuse not to get the rest of this place packed :-/

This weekend we will work intensively on the bedrooms and getting all the clothes packed and moved (except for what we will need for the next 2 weeks.) YIKES! I can't believe we will be moving in 2 weeks.

The boys from the daycare will be back next week so I can't move too many daycare toys and supplies. They'll be here for 1 week and then off again to their Dad's in Maine for 2 weeks, so after next week, we'll pack up and get all the main toys, daycare supplies, etc ready.

Well, back to work.

No comments: